Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The next Philip Kottler?

Seriously, I m so oversaturated today.. well forget abt "sepi' with this kinda situation.. 'sepi' wud be the last in my list for he time being. Let me begin the story.. ( bunyi org tiup nafiri kat belakang " sound effect' beb)
I was told dat i wont be teaching any courses this semester, and kalau ada pun, theer wud be one, and i m so darn confident that they wont appoint me to teach the course ( FYI, it was "asas keusahawanan' course, which is a university course for the students who have registered starting 2007/2008 session. so, since all the students will reg for this course, and the experts who came from the econ n mgmt fac are not enuff.. they have appointed lecturers from each fac, and yrs truly ni.. have been selected amongts a few others la. I have attended its TOT kat sban last march.. which i have to admit.. i was totally 'bingaied' thru the course. so we ( me n my 2colleagues from Biochem n a anatomy depts, just sat quietly and let the experts yg mmg dah taraf sifu tu controlled the floor. and dgn konpidennya jugak, i dun think they will let all the students reg this course at one time.. they must put the quota for the numbers taking this course kan.. and THEY did.. latest info dat i got a few days ago tat, they ( the xperts) will handle all the classes, and hearing tat, i was so relieved, bcos I can imagine how much damage wud be done if i took the class..
surprisingly, well expectingly la kan.. i was told to handle one class which the group will consist of the students frommy faculty, ( wat happened to the experts yg ramai2 kat their facs) and the reason is .. bcos the studnts came from yr faculty... and to add it more.. i have no teaching workload tis sem ( Cett.. i ve been planning to be publication productive tis semester).. and end up.. I m gonna teach the nursing and dietetic students about the principle of entrepeneurship.. best la sangat kann.. I cant even pronounce the word rite..
and to show how dedicated i am.. the class will only start from 8 pm to 10 pm.. twice a week.. so i have to bid goodbye to my early nites.. kah kah.. ( no.. they gave me the timetable bcos nursing studnts only finished their classes at 7pm every day.. ) well thinking abt them, i was so lucky during my heydays.. have to salute la this nursing students whom majorities r the veteran
I m offering anothr course at the last minute anyway.. so they wud think tiwce abt appointing me in teaching this course next sem kah kah.. ( yes.. i m so smart rite? ). there will be more students who r registering for tis course next sem.. and we only have 6 lecturers from our fac who have attended the TOT.. the chance of me teaching again next sem is very huge tho.. and i have anothr 3 core courses to teach next sem.. when can i have the time to produce papers la?
anyway on lighter note.. i m not complaining bcos of my teaching workload.. i m dissatisfied bcos i have to teach the class at nite.. and i ve heard lotsa creepy stories regarding this building at nite.. scary laweyyy
anyway... I hope 'it' wont show its faces to me la during the time..
or else i t d gonna be anothr label in my blog namely "Ghost stories' kan?

No comments: