Monday, July 21, 2008

Sick!

im so so so so not well today, actually it started since last saturday, nope.. last week actually. Well something went wrong wth my body ( macam la tak penah pun kan), the right side of my body from head to toe is in great pain ( the shoulder hurts, the wrist swells, the elbow in pain, the knee can not be bended, the ankle.. still swelling like hell ). Even tho I ve been lying on the sofa for like 24 hours, the body is still aching, and it metastatasized, i mean the pain, sekejap sakit pinggang, sekejap kat shoulder blade. The worst thing i m having fever as well, but its in low grade form. tatau nak cakap apa.. last nite, i woke up at 3 amfeeling so fibromyalgic, so i took a panadol and i sweated later on. Tis morning, since I ve a class at 2 to 4, I ve to drag my body to the fac. Cant postpone the class, bcos I dun have other empty slots to fill in. and muka aku yg moyok ni of course la, very obvious, kalau dah tak sehat, when a colleague asked, i ve to tell him dat, I dun hv the energy to move my body anymore and wish someone could put me inside the upih kelapa and drag me to the destination.
So pathetic!
by the way, last nite, i dreamed of my late friend who passed away last year in Mekah..
reminds me of some "so called friends" aku yg senang bersama tapi susah sensorang ittew.. kejik ! huhuhuhu. Aku rasa kalau aku mati pun lepas setahun kot baru dorang tahu..
*mode emotional*
i m taking a medical leave tomorrow.. Losing my appetite some more..
Nasi dimakan bagaikan pasir .. huhuhuhu

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makcik, too many medical lingo and me too lazy to to google what they mean. It doesn't sound so good but I hope you get better soon.

Life's Like That said...

hehehe.. sian timtams. tu le ko CC - i know lar ur a doc. huhu