Wednesday, May 15, 2013

euphoric...?

As expected i spent all day to attend a viva which took half day and a faculty meeting which lasted till 5.. sob sob.  so much for carrying my laptop all the way from home, when all i got to write was just a few lines.
anyway.. a good mail was waiting for me in the morning, when the first thing that i read has actually brightened my day.  I got the grant.. yess! and with that I d gotta start looking for the future postgrads..Anyone interested? hehehe you d be rewarded with monthly lunch treat at Red Wok hahaha. ok.. not funny.
on another note, when u re so bz, u tend to skip meals. my last meal was a pack of nasi lemak in between the viva session.. and a cup of coffee after the meeting ended. than, i had 2 mushroom soup from pizza hut, which left me feeling nauseous afterwards. i just induced my gastritis again...
owh well.. anthr drastic ending..

taa


No comments: