Tuesday, May 14, 2013

depressed...

Remember the task that I am supposed to submit tomorrow? well, i had accomplished the task earlier, when the team leader told me that he only wanted me to name the disruptor and its protein target, that's all. so i  submitted mine 2 weeks ago. there are still several members who re still not clear with what they r supposed to do.. so they inquired the team leader in the email which can be read by everyone who's involved. I told my colleague, he should ask earlier, and why he did that in the last minute hahhaha. i m so glad i ve accomplished mine.
and this morning, the first thing i read when i opened my email was, the team leader instructed me to explain why did i chose that particular disruptor for my area and please include all the references that can support my proposal. and he wanted everything by tomorrow... huwaaaa
there's one thing that i always want to avoid... ie doing things at the last minute. I know i still have 24 more hours to do it, and he just wanted a short explanation regarding that.
I remembered i read everything related with that, but i have a big problem of compiling all those informations and come up with just one conclusion.  It was killing me, so i spent half day to read and browse thru all the journal, but i still have no idea how to start it.
asked for a one day extension, tho, tomorrow will be spent in the viva and the fac meeting. and the day after tomorrow, i am supposed to take blood tests and xray prior to my rheumy appointment.
i felt like crying when i cant even foucs on my readings today as students kept on coming into my room. ...
owh well, this is too depressing to continue..
sob sob...
why cant he asked me much earlier for the task,...
i m feeling so demotivated now...

taaa

No comments: