Friday, January 11, 2013

Whats Up Whatsapps?

Ok.. maybe i am so outdated.. when everyone is so engrossed with another latest technology of whatsapp, i never even bother to know what it is. When my siblings were talking about the mentioned tech, I still neglect it. When I emailed somebody, asking for a maid-service, she insisted on me whatsapp-ing her, whilst I only know how to text people, using the SMS .
And, when everyone is so bz updating their FB-status or blogs using the smartphone, I only use my phone to set alarm, apart of calling and texting people.
I am still using the mobile phone which I bought 4 years ago. and I do not have the proper internet service which you can just use it 24-7.
Come to think of it.. I can be considered as a fossil in this high-tech world LOL.
Ok, back to work.

No comments: