Monday, January 07, 2013

The excess 2 kg..

As I plan to put off a bit of my few kgs here and there ( I think everything has been accumulated and turned into few layers of flabs in my stomach LOL), I m trying to skip meals especially lunch, and I m doing it today, so, to replace the growling sound in the stomach, I m having my instant coffee now. owh well , most probably I still have to fill in my tummy, maybe in  a few hours time and later, once i m back at home, I do not have to eat anymore.. ( see, how smart I am pbhhtt).
Anyhoo, i am now 2 kgs heavier compared to my usual weight, and being a petite, 2 kg will show a lot of changes in your body. As far as I could remember, I havent eaten a lot ( maybe the rice portion is getting bigger each time), even once a while I would still experience hypoglisemia at nites.
I have been thinking very hard, what have I done to gain this excess kg? Maybe, I was a lot happier for these past few months, ya know, u r happy, u tend to eat a lot, and u move a lot ( dream on), and when u move a lot, u ll get hungrier more, then u eat again, unpurposely, and at the end, when u realise it, u r a lot heavier . Oh my, I was in my perfect weight during last year ramadhan.. even my mom complimented on how I look ( and that is very rare, i tell you).
Maybe I should start taking honey again, and pomegranate juice. Somehow, in between the most occupied months, laziness, and maidless, I just forgot my daily consumption of those 2. Besides, I was never eager to get the supply, once I have finished taking both. Maybe I should start taking it again. Okay.. need to give a call to my supplier in Kelantan  later on. My parent will be coming to KL in 2 weeks time anyway.
On a lighter note, everybody is talking(literally) about the last nite's AJL. Haha, I never bother about any tv shows nowadays, be it a live telecast or a re-run. Anyway, I can just watch the re-run next week. My daily life consists of me surrendering to bed very early, which is rite after the maghrib prayer. Thus, I never watched any tv-shows at nite. But somehow, I ll try to watch Adam & Hawa at 10.00. The evening re-run of A&H is on sunday, at 5, and unfortunately, it will collide with my favorite  weekend KBS drama at 7.
Ok enough, and U r confessing that u r not much of tv-shows fan? Pbhtt Ida!
Owh btw, this s my first entry for 2013. and on this very day last year, I came back to KL on wheel chair, to start working after an 11-months leave. and this is the right time should I say the cliche phrase ' How time flies" LOL
I do not have any resolutions. I ll just have plans, outta blue . With resolutions, you ll have to go thru it at the end of the year, and see whether U have fulfilled it or not. with plans, ermmm.. they are eligible all the time.. and by making plans, you wont be too stressful to accomplish it.. Just my 2 cents worth.. so say NO to resolutions, say YES to plans.. rotfl..
Ok, the last one, my Rheumy, has got me started on enbrel, ip, by weekly dose. I do not mind injecting myself every week, but, this kinda ritual will land me on difficult situation if I travel abroad. For a start, it needs to be put under 8 degree C. and that means I have to bring the ice packed bag along whenever I am away for more than a week. Such a nuisance rite? Er... maybe I can just skip it for like 2 weeks.. and shhh I hope my rheumy wont get to find it.. (lip zipped)
owh.. I still have to continue the 2nd entry of the previous post.. Hey, when can i finish anything that i start with.. U r so bad Ida (soliloquy mode)

No comments: