Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Eat, pray, love

No, it's nothing to do with either the same novel or the movie. But it somehow fits to what I did today within 30 minutes! That shows how you are able to do things at a speed time when u r alone, hence, i save another few hours to keep marking the students exam scripts, without fail.. ngeeee
So, i couldnt keep my promise to skip my lunch today, as, by marking the scripts, it made me giddier LOL, I need to gain some strength to finish marking, thus i need to eat.. Yes.. eating, within a record time, consists of rushing to a cafe which is about 200 m by walking via shortest route, excluding the stairs that i need to pass by, so I used the elevator. Since it is past 1 already, there is not many choices of the menu, had a small portion of rice, two kinda veges and fish. finished eating less than 10 mins. Rushed back, using the same elevator, took my wudhuk and prayed.. alltogether it only took me approximatey 30 minutes. and for the love of my vocation, I have an enjoyable time marking the students essay LOL. See.. what a perfect phrase to describe what I did today.. except for... yes, it took me longer just to post this entry.. blearghhh!!
Owh.. ok.. 20 more scripts to go... fighting Ida!!


No comments: