Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The day I became a telecom operator

Great... I guess it is still too early to say that all's well end well in 2012.. as a few days ago, I suffered from a excruciating stomach pain.. Last monday, not that many people came to work on that day, i had the colic till i have to give up and went back early at 2.30 pm. While waiting for the cab to pick me up, I have been to and fro, since I wasnt unable to stand up for too long. The cab finally showed around 3 pm and i straightly laid down once I reached home. On X'mas day, i felt much better, and today, we visited a colleague at HS.

Anyway, i have been tricked again by this so called company who insisted that I am obliged to take the insurance for the my credit card. I have been receiving numerous calls before, and I managed to put down the phone before they talked further. But this one, I was blinded by her statement saying that she's gonna take out my name from their system in 2014, and how stupid I am thinking that 2014 is next year. Later she mumbled something and verified my particulars in their system. I, at that time, still refused to take the insurance, but she kept on mentioning something which sounded like compulsory, and before I realised, i had been put thru her superior, which again verified my name and address, and before I can say no again, everything is done.

Realising that, I called the credit card centre, and narrating my problem, seems like there is no such insurance which cover the credit card, and the phone call went kaput. I tried again, and got another person answered my call. story retold, and at the end, that person said that I need to call the credit card service, not the banking service for that matter.. I was like WTH%^&*^%$##!

Latre, I dialled again the customer service, and it did not get thru after 2 hours. I called the company who has credited the payment into my CC, it was RM399 okay.. a lot.. besides i was tricked last year, and i lost another 399 for nothing. The woman answerd my call, and she said that her superior will contact me later.

Right now, I have been dialling the credit card service no, and still it kept saying that all the CS ppl are busy. I have issued an e-complaint already. After a few hours waiting, no one from the company called me, so I called again. Another woman answered, telling that all the superiors are in the meeting. Anyway, I have given my no so that he can call me after the meeting.. ( i hope)

This so darn annoying. I cant even stop the payment as I am not able to get thru. am really pissed off. .
Ok, ill try to call again before I leave. Oh darnyy.. I m busier than the telecom operator today

No comments: