Sunday, December 23, 2012

Oh Emm Gee

oh my oh my oh my, another additional number to my age in a week...
What have I achieved for the past one year? 2013 in less than 10 days.. next year resolution? should I add on to the list?

On the other hand.. I never had a resolution list .. (duh!). Nahh.. I m not gonna be panicked and bite my finger because I did not achieve any thing in 2012..

The only thing matter is.....

I have lived for a year healthily.. no chronic illness.. no cold ( except one maybe)..a series of joint pains ( that's normal), and the grand victory is.. I managed to walk properly again ( I mean, without crutches, without wheel chair) early this year.

Apart of that, I have been fed well, the house is clean, clothes are more than enough to wear.. i have some savings in the bank ( since I started working back).. I have supportive friends and students around me..had a couple of my papers published in IF journal

I have good reasons to be grateful enough...

What more can I chase for?

Alhamdulillah and Syukur, The ALmighty

No comments: