Thursday, December 27, 2012

..and I said, there wont be any more resolutions for year 2012.. duhh!

Indeed, I forgot to mention that another new resolution of mine for year 2013 (tho I did state there wont be any new year resolution in previous entry) is to fill up my almost dying blog with daily entri(es). Seriously, I need to polish up my writing mode as well as my creativity ( ahaaa:)). I seriously feel that my blog needs more pic ( and that will lead to another so called plan of buying a new camera..pbhtt!) and since I havent been to any foreign countries for the past 2 years, I guess its about time, that i start traveling again. Last time, there are untold memories from previous trip to Greece, Turkey, Austria and Kyoto, yet i only summarized it with a few dull piccas of me posing infront of some pretty buildings. I should write my own travelogue next time..with some unpredicted excitement and all.. ngeeeehh
Anyhoo, I am planning to start my first trip in 2013, in 3 weeks time. Tho, I know it will consist of me and my parent, visiting my bro and family.. (i know there wont be much excitement in terms of hitch hiking, or serendipitious stumbles) but I promise I ll try to create one (eyes rolling).
oh well, lets see.. after some thinkings, I m seeing too much probabilities of me being a big spender in year 2013. there are uncountable need-to buy items queuing in my list, but then again, i ll prioritize it into a few more meaningful overseas trip next year, and of course, the one ranking high in the chart is my future umrah trip with family..

Anticipating the trip on the incoming school-hols.. In shaa Allah

No comments: