Saturday, September 15, 2012

Countless surgeries made me a disabled, just saying..

Woke up to a sunny saturday morning. It was 7 am when i noticed the day was already bright outside. Whilst i haven't  had my 'sola subuh' yet, I jumped off (literally) the bed and rushed to have my wudhuk. Oh my, Please forgive me Allah, for being so unpurposely forgetful. I usually heard the adhan, yet somehow I missed it this morning. Just when I have declared myself that I ll regard the 5 times prayer as my baby step to obtain a ticket to heaven, InsyaAllah..


Abu Huraira reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, saying, “Anyone who spends a pair in the cause of Allah will be called from all the gates of Paradise: O servant of Allah, this is good! The people of prayer will be called from the gate of prayer; the people of struggle will be called from the gate of struggle; the people of charity will be called from the gate of charity; and the people of fasting will be called from the gate of fasting, called the gate of Ar-Rayyan.” Abu Bakr said, “One who is called from all those gates will need nothing. Will anyone be called from all those gates, O Messenger of Allah?” He said, “Yes, and I hope you will be among them, O Abu Bakr.”
[Sahih Bukhari, Book 57, Number 18]
Updating on my sister's maid, well we believed that she is now history, except for the part of she might be coming again secretly (with her' boyfriend') to my sister's house whilst she is now staying all by myself + the 7 months old baby, that would be such a scary tot. We also suspected that the neighbor maid, allies with my sis's maid, as a day after the incident, the neighbor maid asked my sister for RM300, saying that my sis's maid owed her last time. We suspected that my sis's maid (let's name it as Lela), asked the neighbor maid to ask for the money, since she still has her 2 weeks pay for this month. and to top it all, she even dare to 'threaten' my sister, when she conveyed the msg via the neighbor maid as " If she ( my sis) doesn't want to pay her money, I ll pray that she won't be safe". and we were like , hellooooo, aren't we (the victim) supposed to pray for unwell being due to the bad thing she did to us? and just forget your 2 weeks pay as you have already breached your contract, you do not deserved your 2 weeks salary anymore. Even, while narrating this story, my temperature is reboiling again LoL.
I had enough of the last maid, and now with a smiler scenario,  we strongly believed that all the good and proper attitude that she displayed last time is actually a total FAKE. Wait until I got to see this Lela, I ll just strangle her to death (ok, it's just an umphh tot, hahaha). Hence, my sister decided to just commute from our parent's house to work daily, which will take 2 .5 hours of her time to reach her workplace. And, I have to say, I am not very happy with the decision, as again,my parent will have to sacrifice, babysitting, taking care of 1 kid is already tedious, and now to add another toddler and a baby.. that will be handful for them whom are not getting any younger. Hope this won't be very long. and as of now, my sister is again seeking for another indonesian maid, hmm.. we do not have that much choice, do we. Countless bitten,and don't have any idea, numbers shy, perhaps..
I noticed, a very minimal number of visitors in my blog. Some even read the entries back in 2004. hahaha, i never wanted to delete the previous entries, thou when i reread it, I feel like a fool, for jotting down all the nonensicals in here. Previous close friends, whom come and go, and by the time the entry is written,most of the people that I mentioned in the previous posts are all gone, except the family. I never regret it thou, after all, its part and parcel of our lives. Nothing changed tho, except , my perceptions most probably. Never trust people, never befriend people whom most of the time, do have their hidden agendas. towards the end, there would only be a few friends who stick together, as those are the sincere ones.
I was thinking of registering myself to a welfare department, as an OKU ( disabled person). I  think I am qualified for the status, but then, on second thought.. I ll just give a raincheck first.  after countless surgeries, I definitely eligible for it. but then, there is one scenario, of when i really want to be defined as disabled, as i think it'd be eadier to get a parking space when we r in the shopping complex lol. You have that disabled sign on your front mirror of your car, that will be awesome. Anyway, on 2nd tot, i rarely go shopping. Yesterday, I asked my student to drive me to Mines, as i have to get a supply of my facial care. Ill be pestering her again probably after 6 months:)

Again, what's with this Oppa gingham style dance? i just watched a parody of Oppa KL style and they even imitate each of the moves from the original. oh my, as for me,, some of the moves are a bit errr..improper, and unmannered. Whilst, I had enough of the narcissism of my niece on FB, the pouts and all, we had been mind-colonized by those strangers once more. I mean, I would understand, if the young generations can easily been invaded, but then, how come, people at my age (yes, I am 44) would still enjoy all these crappies? or am i the only one who is so conventional and outdated here? hmmm
I read one interesting blog, in fact i make it a compulsory to visit this one blog everyday. I never commented pertaining to her entries tho, but some of the entries will make me ponder. the current entry, she put a question on whether she has inspired anybody lately. and that remind me of this one student, which I was the facilitator of a finishing school before i was admitted a year ago. I told the class a story of myself. Of how i struggled to be what I am now. at the end of the class, i gave them a piece of paper each, and asked them to comment on anything under the sun, be it the  suggestions to improvise the finishing school or any secrets that they want to confide. I got a sweet comment from tis one girl, she wrote " Dr, You inspired me". I was so enthusiastic , that I put the status on FB, as well as treasuring that piece of paper ( which i definitely sure, its still in my room, stuck between those stacks of papers). and yes, I do agree, its not easy to get ppl to be inspired , especially when  yours truly is the subject of the inspiration.
On another note, i m thinking of just having macaroni salad for lunch, i m having this stomach discomfort ever since i asked for an extra hot sauce of nando's chicken yesterday. LOL. Have a blessed weekend, peeps. ( yeah, weekend is extended to monday, due to Malaysia Day). + happy Malaysia Day.  a patriotic end.. I love my country :)


No comments: