Monday, August 27, 2012

Family feud

Couldn't get into any sleep last nite.. so i browsed thru some websites till i realized that it was almost 2.30 am. I always have difficulties to sleep if i didn't manage to close my eyes after 12 am. I did crash early tho, but after several nature calls, i felt so hungry and almost fell into hypo state. thus,i went into the kitchen, grabbed a few slices of gardenia bread, made myself some coffee, then munched em in front of the box. TV3 was showing "cuti cuti cinta' at that time, and i managed to watch half of the story before decided to crash on again. While tossing and turning on bed, i remembered my claim that was supposed to be collected last month, thus, on my mac' and checked out the portal.. it has been availed since last month but looks like nobody ever bothered to collect it at the bursary.

I didn't remember when was the exact time i really fell asleep, but i think it must be after 3, i was in the middle of my dream of meeting a mysterious guy ( didn't able to ask his name) when i heard the adhan from the nearby mosque. Woke up before the alarm clock rang. Last week, at this hour, I was still at home, It was the 2nd Syawal, and I was at home all day, refusing my both brothers' invitation to join them at my eldest sis's. Well, i came up with the lame excuses of not being well, and not able to climb up the stairs.

The truth is, I was never too keen to visit my eldest sis. She's the one who is supposed to come and visit my parent, not vice versa. I was definitely in agreement with my mom who has vowed not to visit her eldest daughter whom never act as a daughter to my mom. After all, she was brought up by my late grandma. I was so fortunate for not visiting her as planned as my SIL, afar coming back from the visit, complained of how she has to cook for dinner instead. As usual, my eldest sister is so ignorant. Tell me, what the hell should the guests cook the entire dinner for the house owner? even tho we are siblings but the way she treated us, especially my mom is so..."outsidery' (if there is such word LOL). O later, she has problem with her eldest daughter, but when we tried to advise her, she'd think that we merely want to destroy her daughter. Her mind is so full of negative vibes.. pessimism is allover her face, the same goes to her daughter. Its too personal to be disclosed in here, but I did write in my previous entries.

When, I was in a long hiatus due to my illness last year, she did not make effort to visit me, not ten once, my other elder sister (the 2nd one) kept on calling her, yet she came up with so many excuses, and tell me, should I still treat her as my sister? whilst for the past decades, she only managed to offend my mom. She never treated me as her sister and why should I bother to treat her as one? As far as I know, I only have one eldest sister, 2 eldest brothers, and 2 youngest sisters. Asset wise, my late grandma gave all of her assets to her even tho my father was the only son. anyway, we re not into my grandma's asset. The was this one piece of land belongs to my father, and it was solely inherited by my father. She has inherited the rest of the properties of my late grandma's including the current house she resides along with 1.5 acres land, and another piece in front of the house. The land which belongs to my father was about 5 acres and later, it will be inherited by 6 of us. And now she's asking whether she and her eldest son can build a futsal court on that piece of land, because she quoted " Ijat (her son) said if we can rent the court , it wil cost $50/hour".

She conveyed her msg thru my SIL when they visited her last week. I was definitely against it. My father hasn't known about it yet. My mom did, and she was neither agreed. I m not that propertylistic, but with that kind of sister, I won't let this kind of person steps on any land of mine HUH!.. Tit for a tat! She will have to get consensus from us, the 6 siblings. Mom will be so against it. She has even told us to exclude her from any inheritance when she's gone.

Oh great! Now i m so furious while thinking of her.. She doesn't deserve to become part of my family. She treat my mom poorly, even during each rays. never ask for forgiveness from my mom, although I knew she did a lot of things which made my mom wept in silence... she never bother about us, and why should we bother about her. I even had this feeling that my father has also given up on her. But he never told us...


Opsss... past working hours already.. ciao

No comments: