Friday, January 28, 2011

in random.. (la sangat)

Syukurlah hari ini sudah hari jumaat.. or dengan kata2 omputeh.. TGIF ahakk..
I have not been well for the past few days.. actually it started since the thaipusam day.. my resolution of having my kitchen and balcony floors scrubbed was not fulfilled.. I was too sick to do all the house chores.. i had a n excruciatingly painful stomach.. and a day before i had a roti canai sardin (which i thot i shud blame on this roti canai, fir initiating my stomach colic)..The pain is somehow extraordinary, not like a normal typical stomach pain.. On 2nd tot, it might due to UTI or endometriosis.. I duuno.. I m having another apointment at Rheumy clinic rite after CNY and another one at O&G. in the end of february.. If i could not bear pain till then, I d seek for help in the nearby clinic...( which i think it'd be impossible as I do have a very high pain treshold, unless akak tak meriau terjaga tengah2 malam due to the colic, takder la nak pegi emergency begging for an i.m kakakaka..
I am not going back for CNY. I ll spend 4 days of the festive holiday in Kajang or perhaps KD or Putra Height.. it depends on how well i am.. if i were not in the bestest state, alamaknya terbongkang kat Kajang jek la.. seriously, i dun feel like memerap kat rumah org when i m in my sorry state..
I d be extra bz when February comes.. A bit worried of my deteriorated health... as I dun wanna miss any of the February events.. tapi mampukah akak? huhuhuhu
I ve just been informed that the students will have a very long semester holiday which consists of 4 long months. They will only come in September after Eidul Fitri as KPT has set the beginning of the new semester which will be tallied with europe/uk summer hols.. owhh is that a good news? ntah le akak pun taktau..sebab there wont be anymore sem break and the students esp the final year wil be rushing for their project..
eh akak nak chalo dulu.. nak pi beryls, beli chocolate.. ada CNY sale kat kilang dia kat Sri kembangan till 31st...
ciao

No comments: