Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Like mother like daughter?

Ehemm.. Please give a loud applause to akak for successfully updating this blog within one week.. lol..so let me waste an hour of my time here to ramble over things that had happened over the week...in numbering form ye kengkawan...
1. My niece had her 2nd operation within 6 months, last friday. Akak got a call from mom last wednesday, informing the news. tup tup called my sister, dia cakap esok dah nak kena operate lagik.. terkejut badaks akak ok.. i had one 2 years ago, and the memory of being pushed over to OT is still clear in my mind.. Not to mention of how they stuck a device thru my nose and this device will go deeper thru the nostril till it reaches the wall of my trachea.. and suddenly i was like reaching out for the air.. giler akak rasa cam nak putus nyawa time tu... b4 i really passed out.. ( ermm rasanya dah 'publish' kot this entry previously...), but the experience i tell u, it was once in a lifetime as I am not able to receive a normal GA...
owh back to my niece's story, she's doing well now. I managed to visit her on sunday, and she was still in pain and groggy due to the post-anaesthesia effect. She's only 20 and i really salute her for being able to go thru 2 operations within 6 months.. ko ada?
2. Another niece of mine ( yes i have many nieces, okay) has decided to put an end to her study, after returning to the university 2 weeks ago.. She took a semester leave last semester, after she went there also for 2 weeks.. ( kira 2 minggu tu dia punya treshold la kot kakakak). At that time, she was down with fever, like everyone was not kan..? and decided to take a semester's leave... unfortunately , she's not a strong willed person like her auntie. so she returned to UiTM this semester, at the end of December, and not less than 2 weeks, she's now back at her home.. my eldest sister, which is not very close to me because she was upbrought by my late grandma, which was not very close to me either, has actually backed up her eldest, by saying.. " takpe la, bukan 6 ni, kita mintak pergi UiTM Machang pulak", AS IF, UiTM tu dia yang punyaa... lol...
so iritating la my sister tu,, and my niece tu... is so hardheaded that she never listen to her aunties, yet listen to her 'hampeh' best friend. (Ithink i ve already rambled regarding this..).
My dad is so frustrated, yet he didnt mutter a word when Kak Na ( my eldest sister) broke the news. yet Kak Na was so darn confident thinking that her daughter will be admitted to UiTM with the new course this time.
I kept thinking of how my 2nieces differed so much. One who is now in the hospital , is flying to Australia next month. She 's forced to take a semester's leave last time because she was undergone the 1st operation, when she was about to register At UQ last July, and just about she's going to register back this coming february, she was diagnosed with another lump in her uterus. Despite of her current condition, she's still keen to go there on time, and I hope she'll be able to recuperate in a few weeks time. On the other hand, the eldest sis's daughter, has all the opportunities, yet she tend to waste it.. and thinks that every opportunity will be given right infront'f her face every time face.. fat chance la kan.. as u might be 1st time lucky but the other time, only God knows..
My bro called me last nite, just to hear me give some comments... Sangat la lucu abg akak tu tau, as when i finished rambling thru the phone, he said, "thanks for the komentar" apakah?.... kakkakakaa
I dunno la, maybe its in my blood... I have the talent of u know, keeping inside wats in my mind, and then will vommit it out especially when people start asking.. However tis will only occur to selected people only such as to my siblings and family, my colleagues and good friends. Tak kuasa akak nak berkomentar bagai kat semua orang..
2. I am so happy that this thursday is a public holiday.. yippeeee.. everytime when i wake up from the bed, i wish i can be at home , not that I am not keen to go to work.. , as when i have 2 days during weeekend, i wish that i could be at work instead..see akak adalah sorang yg tidak tetap pendirian hokeyyy..but i plan to go scrub my balcony and the kitchen floor this thursday.. keep on procrastinating the task.. (as if I were so bz during the weekend rite, padahalnya terbongkang depan tv jek kekdahnya kakkakakaa). But u need to have the mood to do the housechores rite.. ( and a proper clothes somemore) as akak biasanya duk sensorang kat rumah, dan kalau takder keinginan nak menyidai kain kat balkoni, i'd be in my skimpiest ever( not in the sense of wearing 2 piece bikini la people, but i ll have my seluar katok on with the tshirt senteng.. (sebijik macam bibik indon tu kakakaka)
3. I had 2 bouts of simpul biawak last nite when i was sleeping.. very double painful as the first one was on my right foot and 6 minutes before my alarm rings, I had another one at the left ... tapi tetap sambung tido till the alarms really rung... of course akak tau la akak kurang calcium.. tapi sekarang dalam progress to take more calcium... ( cant afford to take the calcium tablets yg besar gedabakk tu)
4. I am still feeling disappointed at Kak Na's daughter. My mom suggests that I should narrate my story when i was sick ( all the time) and how i managed to go thru all these , so she ( the niece) eventually will realise how precious her life is, withouthaving to go thru I ve experienced, yet she simply wasted her life just like that when Allah has given her a good health. (tapi akak rasa org yg macam ni takkan sedar sampai Allah tarik balik segala pemberiannya tu kan? Somemore, she ll think that she can totally rely on the parent for life,, Doesnt she has her own life to think about, in the near future? as if the parent will protect her for 100 years, macam la mak bapak ko tu takkan mati kan? Seriously, for a 19 years old girl, she 's still have a mentality of 6 yrs old kid.. ( Hah ambik ko, makcik ko telah mengutuk secara halus kakakaka).. and I didnt agree at all with Kak Na. She's too darn protective which at times, stupidity has becometh her.. Irrational and thinks what she did to her daughter is the best.. even my dad pun malas dah nak layan... he said, it was easier dealing with his children last time, compared to the current grandchildren... Bila my father datang, tau la plak, sembunyi dalam bilik, takut my dad marah.. berkepit celah ketiak mak takpe la plak.. Ikut hati aku sekehh jekkkkk... ishhhh (marah mode is on)
4. ok lah sekian sahaja pelampiasan perasaan tidak puas hati buat masa ini terhadap adik beradik sendiri... I had enuff of rambling this matter priorly to the close people around me.. and it's still not enuff that I need to let it out in the blog... kakakakaka...
Bye

1 comment:

Rosdi Eunos said...

Engkau sesungguhnya memang sangat menyakitkan hati aku... hahaha.. aku sangat tak leh tahan bab simpul biawak tu.. boleh senyum sorang2 (sebab si adan tak der kat umah). Dah aku rasa mcm aku nih kurang siuman (ko pun kan?)

Bila nak gi pekena kepsi nih? lama dah tak merasa ko belanja... hehehe