Monday, April 05, 2010

Misteri Nusantara

okay< I need to blog regarding this, Tried not to think about it, but it really annoyed me. Tried to tell pakcik, (biasalah akak kan suka mengadu domba, but I dun think I d get any response from him. The least that he can do is irritating me more by telling that i m being forgetful again)..
But I know I am not. And I am pretty sure that I did not misplace it. Eh, akak yang basuh kain lipat kain, takkan akak tak ingat kan?
Well let me tell the story.. I lost my pant again. The grey pant. and this is the 2nd time tat I lost my pant inside my house!
The first time was last year. I lost 2 pair of pants at tat time. the chocolate and the pink ones. I tot I left them at my bro's but when I asked the maid to look for me, she said they'r not there. Of course la akak pun perasan akak tak pernah tinggal apa2 kalau balik rumah my bro. And this time, I lost another pant. I still remember I saw it nicely folded inside the 2nd drawer in the room.
Tapi tadi, bila akak tiba2 terasa nak pakai, akak cari lah tapi tidak jumpa. Persoalannya, siapakah yang mengambilnya???
I mean kalau ada org yang masuk rumah akak when i was not at home, takkan lah dia cuma ambik sehelai seluar kelabu akak jek. Abis laptop and other precious items in my house tu, takde la plak dia nak ambik?
So, tadi kan, akak cam dah bengang, akak siap cakap kuat2, sesapa yang ambik tu pulangkan lah.. cukup2 lah dia ambik a few items in my house, hari tu syampu yang akak beli letak kat fridge kat dapur pun bila akak nak guna, dah takder!
Akak perasan jugak, whenever I bought another new pants, ada la satu atau 2 helai yang lama went missing. and last time, when the chocolate pant went missing, I just bought another new pant with the same color. And this grey pant, I also have another one with the exact color..
Mysterious,, isnt it?
and that reminds me of another incident... which happened a few months ago.
The fan was on when i came back from work. Scary gila akak time tu cos I remember I did not leave the fan on when i left the house.
Hmm.. i dun know la.. Really dun want to think about it but it has really pissed me off to the extent that i changed my mind to wear the blouse that matches with the pant. I m wearing a baju kurung instead.
And Miss Ghost, can you please return my pant and just take watever pants that I dun want to wear anymore?

No comments: