Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hesitating..

Ok so i feel like updating today...despite my hectic life nowadays..
Of lates, I ve been piled up with lotsa students theses, yang cas last-last minute baru suruh kita baca.. typical for them..
and I m in the sorta disturbed mood... due to an incident which make me sangat la berjauh hati with my good frends..
yes, I m nut supposed to pour this feelin out as I ve actually promised myself.. that no venting out either yr frustration or yr anger in blogs, our wallowing in self pity..(tapi i ve to break my own rules on this one isolated case..)
am not going to narrate it openly tho...
Let me just narrate things that indirectly related with the things that really bothering me now.. basically people may just add 2 into another 2.tho..
Haishh.. how to start arr?
On another note.. tak payah la cerita.. let me keep it inside myself.. till i m humbly back to normal.. Just put my nose inside all those stacks of paperworks on my messy table..

3 comments:

mummy_icha said...

ala kak... i baca dgn harapan nak korek rahasia, hehe...

Mel said...

We, student always made teacher pening kepala kan. sorry ye

=)

Life's Like That said...

hehe.. hi mak cik! pe khbr?