Thursday, May 13, 2004

Days after Zura's aqad

Funny, i havent been ere for a few days and when i logged in again.. everything has chnaged.. new looks of blogger. Its amazing one can go thru so many changes afetr a few days. this is one solid proof that ppl can go thru so many thing even after a few days. I m stuck ere at home, yet feeling more serene than ever. How time flies. Its been a week already. And i think i can forget Mr nasty. he's been sending me emails lately still give me fibs of his stories abt his no been barred but he still use the no. I sent a blank sms to the no and if the no is still available, i d surely got its delivery report. I did and half an hr later he replied with his usual "pssttt"
I nvr replied..
I was thinking of how foolish i was last time, and i cudnt think of anything good abt him now. he lied to me. Fullstop.
Guess it wud be better if i remain alone for the rest of my life
"kecintaan itu satu obsesi" sebenarnya...
Cinta pada Yang Satu juga yg kekal selamanya..
The thing is i have learnt to keep my anger inside and nvr let it out to anyone
But one thing for sure, its hard for me to accept and believe ppl (esp men) anymore...

No comments: