Friday, February 08, 2013

Back to work.. (Fighting..!)

Ok, here I am writing live from the warm seat in my room at the faculty, in my home country. I love yo. alaysia.. (ngeee LOL).
We touched down on last saturday afternoon, and i ve instructed(loL) my nephew to pick us up. The flight was ok, except, there was a chaos made by the passengers who were impatiently queued for their turns to check in at the Bahrain Intl airport. actually the chaos were made by the perspn in charged at the airport, as another person in charge has let some passengers cut off the queue. We suspected, the passengers are related with that PIC, and this arab officer created a scene there, protesting ar his colleague's leniency. Well, we did grumble and complain along with them. after 45 minutes, we had our turn, and that was because abg li has opened the 'barrier' after the long queue did not move at all, due to some other passengers who went straight to the check in counter. Later, the officer asked who opened it, and everybody pointed to abg li. Lol. They opened 3 counters and we were queuing infront the counter in the middle. The staff at that counterwas so slow, and we started querying him in malay. when our time came, we re way behind others who queued behind us. and he (the staff behind the counter) did not even look at my face while asking me. Then abg li again was telling me "dah la sombong, rambut belah tengah pulak tu" and i roared with laughter.
After some sad moment saying goodbye to my brother's and family. we went in. after a while, we figured out that tehre's no one waited at the boarding hall, and i asked my father, where were all the people who queued with us just now. It seemed that they have changed our boarding gate to another gate further from the current one. We rushed to another gate, and there, we saw all those Sri Lankans and several indonesians waited at that gate. The flight ( it was an uncomfortable flight, with no entertainment and hard seat lol) landed at Colombo in the early saturday morning , and we straightly went to another gate for a boarding to KL. Luckily, it was only for an hour transit. This time, all the Sri Lankans have succesfully went back home and most of the indons from previous flight have transfereed to another flight to Jakarta (maybe). The colombo-Kul flight filled with a lot of malaysians who just came back from their umrah. It was only a 3 hrs flight, and tis time, we had comfortable seats and a bit of entertainment. Tho, by comparing the airline meas with MAS is like comparing gourmet to fastfood, literally.
Amir (abg li's eldest son) picked us from the airport, and we had our luch of roti canai telur at Kayu mamak's at Kota Damansara. owh well.. had enuff of nasi arab and kebabs lol.
I had an over nite at Abg li's at rafflesia's Damansara Perdana, and that nite, zuni came to collect her abaya, whilst providing the itinerary for bak and ma's flight to KB on sunday afternoon.
The next morning (sunday), amir drove me back to Kajang. and we stopped by at Satay UK for a brunch.
I went to work the next day. feeling so tired, and jet-lagged maybe.
but until now. I still did not enjoy my sleep. I do not know why. Its been  a week already tho. btw, my knee is becoming painful each day. Told you, it must be the weather which actually affects my pain.back to work, there are a few papers need to be reviewed and one thesis  to be read.
So, there ended my vacation.. and.. back to normal life.
You know how much i ve been sighing before i really can force my body to wake up from sleep early in the morning. Not good at all.

Till then

No comments: