Friday, February 15, 2013

a jet lag after a week? is it possible?

I m having a hectic life ever since I came back from my vacation. Ok.. i lied.. lol
Actually, my jetlag only started after a week i m back in Malaysia. and for the whole week, i felt i only had light sleeps at night. Anyway, it was totally recovered during the long weekend.
And now, life's back to normal...:)
Anyhoo, the students are coming back next week! oh noooo!
I ll be totally busy again starting next week..
Ok, this is totally boring, but i have to remind myself that I ll be having 4 taught courses next semester. Lets hope that another one course wont have any students so that i can drop it from the smp.
on top of it, i dun even have time to compile all the documents needed for the promotion purposes. the boss has been warning me again.. pbhtt!
on the other hand, the postgraduates are all in static mode. I cant complain much, as it'd stress me out. One is completing her thesis soon. At least, that's a happy one.
health wise, the hand surgeon has decided not to proceed with the wrist replacement, as according to her, that'd be too risky. owh well, what's riskier than been admitted to ICU numerous times due to their's fault lol. Okay, so, i wont be undergoing any surgery this year.. should i say yeay!
I was thinking that i should go to an international conference this year. I have to end my hibernation soon.
owh btw, i think i have gained a few kgs. the last time i weighed, i was 2 kg heavier. I have to skip lunch constantly from now on. and maybe more exercise? (as if)..maybe it will make some improvements if i take a brisk walk to the kedai mamak infront the  apartment to have my roti canai?lol
I m gonna have an early nite..
till then

I

No comments: