Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Pink Baskin robbins

I guess i have this crazy side in mine.. I'm logging in to my blog because i just want to hear the song that i put in here.. (rotfl) and then the next day i ll start humming the song from the minute i enter the room till i clock in.. sooo cute (rotfl again) Anyway, the family is coming back from France tomorrow, the niece posted the pic of the catch of the day.. yeah.. lots of branded stuff.. i have no idea.. how many people have been asking the SIL to buy stuffs for them.. and mind you those are the stuffs that u have to bring buckets of money if u want to purchase it in KL stores... Oh just FYI, i ve never been to Pavilion.. nobody wants to take me there.. so i am quite outdated here.. sob sob I m going for another blood test tomorroW>. almost forgot that i have an appointment with my rheumy next week.. the blood test needs to be done a week prior.. silly me...im going with my student tomorrow... then just treat her with lunch for kindly send me to the hospital tomorrow. i love them.. hehehe Im craving for BAskin robbins.. help. am going back to hometown in 2 week yeay! still having contraction once a while on the wounded leg..am quite curious what is happening beneath the implanted skin...hopefully they have been recovering well... I guess, when i think about the months that i wept due to the pain of the wound, how i ve been so numb to detect the presence of people around me... i feel so blessed tat I am still able to toss and turn on my sleep nowadays... never thought that i am still leading a life after what happened to me last year...and for that.. i m deeply grateful to HIM Thank you ALLAH...

No comments: