Saturday, June 23, 2012

Back to reality

Time flies so fast...*sighing*. I was in my hometown last week.. did a slow marathon while exploring from the klia entrance to the boarding gate..quite tiring for a person who couldn't even wiggle her both feet last year. While saddling a so so knapsack onto my shoulder, i prayed silently tat the floor is not too slippery for me to walk on..cant risk of accidentally fallen down with my current condition.. heeeee I was up since 4.30 am on last saturday morning so that i would be able to save my breath in catching the early flight to KL. I was way too early infact that I have to wait while listen to someone talking on the phone asking the person on the other side of the phone number of Sydney Harbor police station *giggling*.. Yeah, I can't help but to admire that person's spectacular Australian accent I was everywhere on the prioritized seats for disabled (I am, indeed) but when the people throw some funny looks at me, I felt a bit wary then. Let alone, it was hard for me to stand up from the seat as I usually need space on my won todo that without people staring at me.. In certain situations, with a lowered seat, I need to make a first few attempts before i can really able to stand up. It was quite discomforting then, when this one foreign guy was sitting too close to me, while staring at his iPad screen. " hey, can't u just shift yr ass 1 m away from me , so that I could move my ass up without creating embarrassment, hehehe" tailor that i went for the past ... I was at KB airport an hour later, recognize a neighbor WHen she talked beside me, alas she did not recognize me at first... The vacation started when i went straight to textile store to purchase a few materials for my rays garments.. I know, it still too early to talk about it, but the tailor i went for the past 30 years won't take any order once the ramadhan begins... I have to be fast, as I did not celebrate rays last year.. another reason why i have to 'rays sakan' this year :) Had Father day's meal later at Kheng Som..There was no one else around except the three of us.. Kota Bharu was too hot at the time of the year.. with that I yearned of my room back in Kajang... i was even sweating even tho the fan was put on the maximum at nite.. Frankly speaking, I did not give money every month to my mom, but when i was back home, I would just gibe them money, without trying to offend them. I definitely know that they would never ask it from their cut to make you happy while you are still aliveildren.. but that's the only way to display my affections towards them.. All the money in my saving will not worth their loves towards me... Mom even asked me, when i put some notes into her palms.."cutup ke duit tu sampai nak bagi ma (do you have enough that you can even give it to me)" I can't even answer her as my eyes started to blur with tears, but what I wanted to say was"the money is nothing compared to my love to you, I just want to make you happy while you are still alive, all those money won't replace your love", ... but then, i refused to create such a melodrama at that time.. lol.. when i hand some more notes to bak, i told him 'this is for your iced tea treat, and with these notes, u can drink 300 glasses of iced tea..".. okay, I m not being practical... lol I have become very emotional lately, reading someone;s father stories can make me wept gallons of tears.. watching a dog died on tv, i ll show up with swollen eyes next day..i also cried when i watched happy scene, and it is even worst watching sad scenes.. I guess i have to stop moping over unreal things..Its not good for your health anyway:) ........I know i will get my eyes swollen again tomorroW...but never mind then.. its saturday tomorrow... horrayyy!

No comments: