Friday, June 26, 2009

Time and tides wait for no man

How time flies. We are at the end of June already. feels like yesterday, I went back to hometown, gigih makan dan gigih tempah baju raya nanti.. and it was only a few weeks ago...
Ever since i came back.. akak was extremely occupied, ngan TOTs which were held at Cyberview lodge and Marriot Putrajaya, gigih lagi makan makan dan makan.. and tis afternoon i m heading to Seri Malaysia, Bagan Lalang for a 2 days retreat cum department workshop. ( makan lagi tu kan.... )
The new students are registering tis wkdn and the old ones will be coming back next week.. After tis, I wont have any more free time for myself...
Somehow, I was wondering, wat have i been doing for the past 2 months, seems like i never managed to 'produce' anything, or to complete anything. it was half way done.. ( as usual), and suddenly i feel so disappointed to myself.
Why cant i be productive like others. ( who can publish their articles more than 10, who can do other thi9ngs like putting their final touch to their research, or gaining anothr few grants for the research) . Why cant i just be like that?
Its not that i spend lotsa time 'vaining' on my FB ( yg cam seminggu skali pun malas der aku nak update) or complaining how i ve been doing in my blog and waiting for ppl to comment... I suppose i ddidnt spend too much time on internet btw, but where are all the hours gone..
Why cant i manage my time like others? Tim kai.. Pour quoi...?
On not so serious note...
I think i m doing just fine ( pulak)
except for the imaginary curtains that r supposd to be hanged on the windows at my abode.. and some tiny items that i keep on forgetting to purchase...
I think I d be fine...
not to forget, except for a bifollicle cysts which have decided to appaear again in my ovary...
I think I m gonna be just fine for the next 10 years...

No comments: