Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Mode menghapdet ala kadarrr

Waduhhh.. ampun... bersawang banget ini belog... kapan empunya belog mahu updetkann? ( oii update kot indon apa ekk)...( tetiba mode ngomong indon sebab satu hari akak duk google citer si manohara tu, ketinggalan jaman upanya nona manis neh ( akak le tuhh.. cet pasann)...
.............
..........
ok back to my old self... i was not in the working mood previously. besides, i have these pain just below my abdomen again. Not sure whether the endometriosis has struck back, or is it an infection at my urethra.. i m opting for the latter...or if worst come to worst, i suspect it's my kidney... well i dunnola, esok pi jumpa my rheumy, i ll tell him abt it, ( or risking myself of being admitted once i told him my prob, as i ll be on leave for a week at my hometown.... akak pasrah aje lahhh)
This is my last day of puasa ganti. suker sukerr... tho i m still worried abt this continuous pain.. it made me me uncomfortable, well not to the extent of me meraung2 bagai like i did when i had series of renal colic last time..
Uwahhh sangat penat.. ( tetiba....)

...... ( tgh tahan sakit...)


breathe in.. breathe out.. akak....
.........



..............

anyway on happier note...
I wud be in KB from 5th to 12th... the first 2 days will be allocated for a visit to HKB and HUSM, visiting my students who'r doing the practicals there...
the rest, hmmm... makan tido makan tido... owhh.. tak lupa.. paying a visit to the duty free shops in rantau Panjang... *nak beli corelle.. nak beli corelle...* tetiba...
Promised my eldest sis to pay a visit to her new house in Tanah Merah.. owh btw big bro will be back too along wth the family.
...... Hish.. tetiba tulis itinerary ni.. pasalll?

Well.. last but not least ( motif tetiba ilang mode nak berblog).. I d be back after one week... with a big grin on my face.... ( sebab dah lama tak balik kg... sebab... gua sebenarnya dah letih duk KL nih...... -(mode tersampuk)..and (mode insaf)-- please dun grumble.. emangnya kamu itu apa?
.....

.....
(pengsan)..
Ciao..

No comments: