Saturday, October 11, 2008

A week after Raya


yes.. wat can i say.. i was too bz went to n fro the hospital. On tuesday, i was supposed to have a follow up at Rheu clinic, alas, when i reached there, they said, it's been postponed to the end of the month. and they have sent me a letter informing me dat. Well.. i didnt receive any letter, they shud have called me instead. as this's the sole reason y i rushed back to KL. BCOS I TOT I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT WITH THE CLINIC, and now they told me they have sent me a letter. tat is totally an excuse so dat I wont blame them for their neigligence (AKU MARAH NI! BOLEH!)
I left the hospital at 11 ish, and called my niece to get ready as we re sending her straight to Banting. decided not to go to work bcos i m wearing jeans, dun feel like going back home and change into a proper slack. Malas haku!
I went to work the next day. and went to the hopsiral again for anthr appt at anaesth clinic. Ishh.. Finished at 11 and went straight to work afterwards. Had class at 2. and wasnt feeling well since early morning tho. Tot of going back home early.. but.. He didnt come. I called his hp for 100th times, called my home in case he went there during my absence.. tapi NAN ADO. waited for an hour and my patience has almost come to an end. I was dementedly worried.. wat if he collapsed or.. involved in an an accident......haishhhh
then He called...he fell asleep and put his phone on silent mode...and I was like.. GRRRRRRRRRR.... sabo macik sabo..
swallowed 2 panadols and fell asleep on the couch infront'f d tv. woke up arnd 11.30 , had a mug of nescafe.. went back to sleep.
The body started aching soon after dat. the throat hurt, the joints ached..woke up again at 6.30. dragged my body to the bathroom.. i was a bit feverish. called him.. dwont think i cud make it to work ..left a msg to kak sab...
He came. Cooked me bfast. ( it was 2 sliced of toast, with scramled egg, and a mug of nescafe). forced me to swallow the food. The throat still hurt tho.
Went to clinic at 9. Got some antibiotics and lozenges. I was asleep all morning, till the afternnon,woke up to eat my lunch and dozed off again. He called me every hour to check on me. At 6.30 pm, after his call, i woke up and took my shower.
.. and thats how i ended my my day. a week after raya.. i may sound miserable but to know tat there is someone who's as miserable as me when i was sick.Pampered me with his overconcerned 'nusrsing' skills... tat's priceless. To 'him', i know u r willing to 'piggyback' me if i were too weak to go down from the 1st floor. I am so touched.
All of my life, I ve been too independent tat I forgot how good it was to be taken care of sometimes. ..
to 'him'.. Thank you..

No comments: