Friday, October 24, 2008

A few days before the big O-day

yes.. a bit bz tho.. cos some of them have informed taht there ll be more meetings next weeks. which i wont be able to attnd bcos I d be on M-leave starting next tuesday. hence, there r a few documents n reports n more reports that need to be submitted for those meetings. I have students who r really worried whether they cud do their lab works during my absence. well, i was on medical leave last year for 1 1/2 months and some of them didnt even realise my absence tho.
I m only worried about the loads of papers mounting on my desk, and yesterday this 'small mountain; has actually 'collapsed'. When it comes to organising paperworks and tidying up my desks, i am a Hopeless no 1. *sighing*
In the meantime, i have so many things in my mind ie things to do, lecturer to chase, wat to eat for dinner bcos the last meal tat i had was this morning. I dun wanna think of wat's gonna happen to me after next Thursday. Lets just leave it in the hand of GOD, i supposed. anyway.. i m gonna close this blog temporarily till .. I dunno when.
I m trying to think positive here tho. ..
so till then.. adieu.

2 comments:

Life's Like That said...

heh.. leaves again?

Anonymous said...

hope everything will be OK.