Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tis pathetic feeling....

so its weekend already. and as usual im back at BU. Its not that like i planned for but, the Single mommies (SM) housemateys have left for bangkok early tis morning. As I ll be alone in the house, I ve decided to follow abg to BU as he's coming to serdang too tis morning. so we left quite early, missed a turn ( like alwasy infront the kommuter station ), and we only arrived at BU almost an hour later. Tot of using the short-cuts la konon.. abg tho has to go to work at 9ish and only finished work 12 hrs later..:(
and its gonnna be a long 3 days( if i were left alone , without any agenda) . hmmm... isnt it weird.. a 30ish woman like me, doesnt even have any plan during weeeknds? eeewwwww.. sound so pathetic rite?
well thats me.. the pathetic ida.. who doesnt have any life other than her works..
hmm.. I need a new handbag for work tho.. but.. Im too lazy to shop alone.. not that i ll be needing 2nd opinion but there r times that i dun feel like being too independent..and most of my friends.. are all married.. have kids etc..
and again im feeling sorry to myself... sob sob..

No comments: