Wednesday, December 21, 2005

.. and the mood is ruined again today

I woke up with the worst pain at my left abdomen, and i was thinking whether the 'kidney stone attack" has struck back. 2 years ago , a week before i underwent for my TKR surgery, i had an undescribable bout of kidney attack, it was so painful and at tat time i tot that i ve cysts in my ovary ( based on wat kakfarah told me la). so tis morning i was a bit confused, whether the pain was basically from my kidney or my fallopian tube..as i m having my menses now..
so i slept back till 7ish, thinking of getting MC, but then, it doesnt make sense.. i have just started working 2 weeks ago, i cudnt take a medical leave just bcos i m having my menstrual pain..duhhh
anyway the pain fade off as i kiasu-edly took a ponstan..and as i ve been ensconcedly reading the chapters. he sms-ed saying dat he cudnt get the car today,,,
so the war begins again.. ( i really dun feel like writing wat we ve quarelled about) but the only thing that i cud recall in his sms, is, he dare to mention"kepala bapak" to me..
huwarhhhh... i m finished with him.. really... and tis time is for real.. i just cudnt take it anymore... ( well i know i m wrong ) but... my ego took over..
I D RATHER BE ALONE FOREVER.. hati pun tak sakit cam ni.. cesssssssssssss

No comments: