Friday, June 04, 2004

its been too long

lama betul rasanya tak menjenguk blog ni.. as there's nothing much to write.. still got too much free time and while abg li's n co are now happily travelling all over NZ, i m happily browsing n chattiing all day n nite. Lotsa novels had been read. Lotsa time have been wasted actually. and I am still JOBLESS! Huwarghhh.. while visiting Dr KIm this morning, getting a job sounded so easy it seemed.. U have got the highest qualification.. why shudnt they want u? and i was grinning like a fool? yes.. and if there is ever anthr highest degree that i havent obtained, this is gonna be the perfect time to say that I ll continue pursuing..Duhh
well there r lotsa pvt or IPTAs tumbuh bagai cendawan.. tapi sukarnya nak mendapat kerja.. mungkin kah aku tidak bersungguh2 mencari? Pasti!
watever it is by hook or by crook.. i ll have to get a job b4 my convo.. and the reason is?..
I need to fill this blog with lotsa exciting things.. works for eg.. shud be one excitement of my life..
i m just so sick with my life lately,..
being unproductive.. is actually not the main goal...

No comments: