Friday, May 02, 2014

Of flares.. and colic

Hi..
I have been on and off with several kinds of symptoms..2 weeks ago. I experienced ubiquitous colicky pain on my left abdomen. It reminded me of my kidney stone pain several years ago. But the good thing was, in between pain I managed to do the laundry, cooked, ate, watched tv.. and finished a few surahs in the Quran. was not able to sleep the whole nite thou. The pain became worst during the nite. Owh, took 2 voltarens during the pain episodes. It got better at dawn. Had my fajr solat and went back to sleep, and it recurred when i woke up around 11. My sis came in the afternoon and i handed over all the souvenirs for her kids, had lunch @ Grills. I can only eat salads.
The rheumy appt was on Tuesday,and I woke up in the morning feeling another uncomfortable pain at the left side. Managed to be called upn very early ( well, that was quite a shock.. i mean shockingly glad:). described the pain to the rheumy,and he wrote a reference letter to a urologist. might be the infection on the urinary bladder due to the kidney stone, that' what he said. owh well what else is new..
my knee joint flared up last friday. and on that same day,  mom called regarding the maid.. again. she ( the maid) did not want to work anymore and urged us to send her back home. WA ed the agent, and looked like she has already been informed of the maid's prob. Looks like we are not able to retain her anymore, so the next day, we sent her back.
I am now desperately seeking for another helper for mom. been aggressively calling the numbers in ad, enquiring for a legal helper. I am doing this for beloved mom whom is looking for my sis's kids, most of the time, whilst.. the sister is not doing anything (for now) and expect her other siblings to look for another helper( which is supposed to her task, rite).. well am not complaining... but i pity mom whom is at the golden age.. is still looking for her grandkids.. whilst in fact.. she 's not supposed to take care of anyone or doing anything, at her age.. hmmm
what could I say.. some people are born with different perceptions...
In shaa Allah, I ll get some good news tomorrow regarding the helper.

taa..

No comments: