Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Its the trendy "D' in name-thingy

Almost a decade ago, there's a drama swasta on tv with Elly Mazlein starred in it and Ako Mustafa as the hero. I hardly remember the story, but I do remember Ako Mustapha's character as Dr Rayyan. Later, lotsa mommies name their sons as Rayyan. Rayyan Iskandar or Rayyan Hariz (that is my sister's second son, and he named her son, Rayyan before the beginning of the drama.
talk about 'trendy' names. Later, there are too many gals are named as Batrisya or Qistina. That was the 'in' names at that time. And now, the "D' names started to conquer . Well, Daniel or Danish was the 'in' names a few years ago. And then, someone I know, named her 3sons as Dayyan, Darwish and Darwood.. How about that? and later my sister followed suit. She named her 3 sons as Daniel, Dani and the latest one, Dariss. Those are kewl names, dude! LOL I guess most of the "D" names are all taken. I guess those are sophisticated names for boys. Later, there will be many more little boys named with an initial D. Albeit, those names have their meaning in arabic. Ustaz Don Daniyal for instance. Isn't that a kewl name as well? hehehe
On another note, I m getting better each day. I have stopped using my wheel chair and utilized my cane instead . Instead of leaving all your things scattered all over the floor, I left my wheelchair everywhere hahaha. In fact i asked my maid not to move it, which is in front of the tv.
am addicted with Korean drama, Ojakgyo brothers these days.
owh.. thats all. Tata peepss

No comments: