Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The itchy feet

Its been 4 months since i last have an enjoyable trip with fun companies and now my feet has started to itch again... Flipping thru the pictures.. ( waa akak rasa cam kurus sedikit last year), i can still feel the warmth of kyoto sun while trying to explore every inch of the Kyoto land... well not much that we were able to explore during the short stay and limited time on excursions.. but I remember, while sitting on the backseat of the luxurious MPV that sent us to the places we felt it's worth to visit( indeed), i promised myself that I m gonna come again to Kyoto, to finish my exploration.. there are so much to see yet so little time....and yes, with some good companies, the visit wud be more than worthwhile....
owh.. i dun have any complaints today, apart of 3 hrs straight lecture.. and a soggy homemade sandwich to munch .. Life is totally perfect for me at the moment... I m feeling motivated as well... err...



No comments: