Saturday, February 18, 2006

a blissful siesta

This is supposed to be my entry for the ekawan blog *still in rage*. as that blog only allowed entries with less than 1000 words, it's gonna be ashort entry. so here it is..... jeng jeng
ok, so i just came back from the world of unsconsciousness aka dreamland. Its not everyday that i or we can take a long siesta.There were times when i was safely ensconsced in my inner chaotic sanctum of mine aka workplace, i dream of putting my head onto the fluffy pillow aka bantai bucuk , rest my feet on anthr pillow, dim the room a bit and straightly doze off . So tis afternoon i ve made an opportunity to take a nap ( a long one i must say, just after having my lunch..hehe).I straightly fell into a deep slumber as my thick skull touched the pillow ( I am at my bro's today), and my siesta went on smoothly tho at times i ve been interrupted by a series ofwar session from the next room. i was fully awoke 3 hrs later due to my lil nephw's pitifull lament from the next room and i m now as fresh as the mountain breeze could be.*dancing on my feet*

No comments: