Saturday, November 26, 2005

Last day in ipoh

so.. today is my last day.. and next week i wll be logging in from somewhere else.. after 1 1/2 years, i m not gonna touch tis keyboard again.. wont be staring at tis pc again ( with powerpuff gals stickers attached to the monitor), i cudnt stick my tongue out at miss khor anymore everytime she's bothering me... and i cudnt say "shut up' again to them whenever they talk nonstop..and i m not able to reply my fav line again everytime they ask me where to have our lunch.. couldnt say " lunch kat mulut la " anymore
Its hard to say goodbye especially when u r too close to them for these past 18 months.. we ve been doing everything togehther, went sightseeing to perak famous places on weekends.. anyway.. nuar will be shifting to MAHSA as well.. next month.. leaving Santi and Fz remain in tis college..
huwaaaaa... imagining myself not to be here starting next week.. its gonna be weird tho.. not to wake up on the same bed... taking bath in the same toilet.. rushing to work bcos Fz always wake up late... going to pasarmalam taman perpaduan.. to buy the delicious nasik kerabu from that akak kelantan.. uwaaaaaaaaaaa.. the memories is torturing me..
and i ll be in Serdang alone.. has to start from scratches again.. making friends again..
sob sob.. im gonna miss em..

No comments: