Friday, September 30, 2005

The Train Ride..

Its a very cold, lazy friday to me. santi has followed Norul to KL tis morning, even spent the nite at Norul's hse. If i were her, i may act like her too. knowing that yr car been wrecked by some adjusters who think they knew everything about insurance claiming, u d gonna be dementedly worried!
Abg has promised to come to ipoh after work today and we ll take a train to Kl together at the wee hr. Still hasnt succedded on contacting the ipoh train station, but i think there will be available seats for us. hahaha.. if thing goes as we planned, this will gonna be my first train ride yee haaaaaaa! with my beloved beside me.. yeahh.. it will gonna be a train ride to remember..dum deee dummm
We ll be reaching KL at 6.30.. perhaps take some brekfast first with abg before heading to Bandar Utama. Abg Li wont be in Kl till sunday evening. Might plan to go somewhere with Syazana tomorrow. Abg wants to spend whole sunday with me, and we r planning to hse hunt. There r lotsa things to do now with abg around.. hahaha.. cant wait to occupy the hse with him and the twin.. Hope the dream will become true early next year.. apa2 pun.. kumpul duit dulu....
The Rheumatoid clinic is on Tuesday. Abg has promised to go with me. hehehe bestt... having someone who is very concern and loving.. a visit to the clinic is always the most boring and dull event to me.. hmm.. do i need to bring along the paperback or not... now i have a talking companion going with me next tuesday...

No comments: