Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Pathetic Tuesday..

I was in such a pathetic state yesterday ( waaa.. trust me when it comes to seeking sympathy).. alkisahnya.. i planned to fast yesterday.. and while cleaning and mopping a corner of the room ( as they were going to install the wardrobe and the book shelf in those corner the next day), I accidentally shifted my body in an awkward way ( kununnya nak bersihkan debu kat bawah katil). later on i felt the sharp pain on my left waist, ironically, I ve just gone for a follow up in the urology clinic in the morning, and they found out that there're another 2 tiny stones remain in the kidney, at the lower bottom, after my post-eslw last month. when the dr asked me whether i had any pain lately, i brushed off his question while boastfully answerd that " i m good nowaadays, dr".. and on that very nite, those sharp pain haunted me back.. padan muka aku..
I did swallow a mild pain killer before i went to bed ( thinking that the pain will go away later on ). But it did not. I managed to call for help, at 5 am. and that was because, I did not think i d be able to stand the pain anymore.. it throbbed every 5 minutes which made me felt like i was in labour pain ( ok, i lied,, never knew how'd it feel).. The rescue came 5 mins to 6, and we rushed to emergency Hospital Serdang. After getting a jab, I was half ok already. It was already half past 7 when we left the hospital, and i ve decided to take a medical leave for a day. Since I was at home, the plan still went on and they came around 11 to install the items. It was quite noisy with all those drilling watsoever, and i was like a zombie trying to stay awake infront'f the tv. It would be so appropriate if i had just lied infront of the tv like always, so I decided to lie down in the rom ( minus the noises in the next room). They still havent finish installing those stuffs at 4 pm, and i was a bit shaky already, due to the lower glucose level. Switched on the tv again, while feeling sorry to myself ( motif?). They did a good job tho, tho the floor ne3ed to be mopped when they left. Had the leftover of nasi beriyani, from the sunday's khenduri ( it was supposed to be my sahur actually)..Still had those pain on and off, and they only gave me ponstan for oral painkiller. and this morning, i had my sahur with the leftover nasi beritani and ayam masakl merah again ( for the 3rd time duhh), and came early for work. Feeling good today tho, despite the yesterday's unfortunate event..
taaa..
P.s no pic today. enuff of kyoto's piccas..

No comments: