Sunday, July 01, 2012

mellow..

Do you know, why i am not so keen in updating my blog nowadays ( i have to think twice sometimes before decided to send another new post).. yeah, blame it on the Mac.. this lappy tends to correct my sentences, and anything that I wrote in malay will be corrected into english * sighing*.. and due to that, I got so frustrated when 'saya" will be corrected to says.. and "raya" will be corrected to rays ( and I m double-checking this current sentence, in case it is auto-corrected again I hardly write in malay now as i got so fed up with the auto correction... hello... i never said that i m going to be an EDITOR in the future ok... am hopeless when it comes to editing.. And do you know , how much i ve been contemplating whether my impromptu opinion/sayings should be put in writing? and when I browsed through my previous posts, i found out that i did express it well last time, but not at the moment.... again, I have to blame it on this MAc for making me so busy checking on the not supposed to be auto correction in this post, tat I forgot to pour down the correct feelings into it.. I mean how many of you will be checking the draft before you finally pushed the send button? I never did it last time, but I do.. now.. ( owh... so frustrating) I have a few things which burdened my mind this time, it's not that crucial to others, but being me, i am about to burst into tears if i could just mention it to anyone.. Another heartbreaking issue ( as to me )..I was on the phone with my Ma last nite. I tried to call her earlier, but nobody picked up the phone. My mind is not that clear at the mo ( that's why I'm jumping on one subject into another)... but.. is it acceptable if a daughter feels offended with what her mom said to her? I remembered a fe years ago i wrote a post saying that I would try to understand if my mom said something offensive towards me..but I guess, I did not really keep my words..*uhuh* Should i reveal the root of this problem? Well, nobody would understand what I m saying here, .. any way.. I ll jet proceed then ( jiwa kacau mode) Am calling my youngest sis just now, and we talked about it for awhile (i was sobbing in between), but the conversation has to be cut off as she's having a patient. Another issue, I got so pissed off with the chartered taxi owner, that sends me to and fro for the past 6 months to work. I am trying to overcome tis matter, does not want to energize my negativity by pissing off at someone.. heh! I could not smell anything but durian since yesterday. Its everywhere in the house. Yesterday, i thought it was a smell of rubbish, but later i realized it was durian smell.. How on earth this smell could travel that far till it reaches my abode? Must be either the apartment below or above. It becomes stronger in my bedroom... *help* I am drowning in this weird smell.... I am trying to wash off all these negativities on me...shower time!

1 comment:

Rosdi Eunos said...

urghhhh... i think ko boleh deactivate the auto correction kan? I did, but with the help of my friend who gave this mac as a present. When it happens frustrating didn't best describe it, irritating is more like it...
Oh, how I love durian, went to Malacca the other day, and spend like 190 for 3 bijik of durians.. crazy? I guess..