Thursday, April 22, 2004

same old story...

woke up as usual. suddenly i remembered , need to take a blood test as tis is the last day of the week. wiggled my ankle a bit.. hm not bad, i think i cud survive for anthr 1/4 mile or more bfore flinching with pain.. again..
the body is still not in usual self yet.. called a cab, have to make a fast move cos i need to take a medication before the same " feeling" came. reached HUKM at half past 9 and went straight to the clinic to ahve my blood taken. yurghhh 3 cc of it.. and my knee felt weak after the sucking of my blood. at 10 i m safely home. the ankle somehow was a bit hurt. I dunno.. perhaps its a muscle pain? or nerves? read the post from the newsgp. someone did complain abt her postpain surgery after the replacement and it was 9 mths after the op.
Funny.. i nvr had those pain muscles or tendonitis.. only lately.. but i did blame it on my RA.. somehow it finallya attcked my left ankle, probably after not been able to attack the metal artificial knee cap of mine.. so i think it has decided to attack the nearest joint to its real target. My theory.. dun get too excited with it..
exhausted in the afternoon.. and again i blamed it on the vampires that have taken 3 ml of my blood for all those tests..
that reminds me of pakcik the other nite
" they shud take FBP too"
" i said etc.. and that one includes too la"
"Eg?"
Gosh.. when it comes to explanation..he always want to know the tiny meticulous detail abt it.
Thank GOD i didnt tell him abt my mistake of going there with my stomach full.. and realised my mistake afterwards for not checking wats in the form first.
Or else, i will get anthr bombarding provocating remark from my belove dpakcik for being so negligent..duhh
Hmm.. I missed him a lot too.. havent heard from him since the nite he tot i provoked him and as usual.. he hurled an insult for a retaliation..
But then, i have to admit, i cant just shut him off.. once a while, when i m in a better mood, i realised i need him for his mind, especially. everything that he said made a sense.. excpt when he started his craps..
and i keep on thinking.. do i really love him for the person he is? i might just extract his brain if that;s the part of him that i love most.. something like the brain of Albert E? LOL
Well.. and its been 2 weeks since i last met him. Man.. ppl might think i m the crazy woman who d rather love an old man becos of... well no reasons? its an unsolved mystery...
and yet.. me too.. not really sure whether he really loves me as I am or...
I m off to sleep...

No comments: