Sunday, April 04, 2004

Ok.. so tis looks like a deja-vu to me again.. I ve been in tis site ( i m 99% sure i am) 3 yrs ago when i started a new weblog of myself.. and 3 yrs later i finally remmeber that i havent read it for almost 2 years andthen i started tracing it back.. only to find out that i ve completely forgotten my username and PASSWORd! duhh! then i tried everything ( that i could) even tried hard to remember wat i wrote before, keying every single word that I tot i ve written in my previous logs.. but still. my previous webLOG cant be found. It is finally disappeared in the thin air! and how i longed to go down the memorey lane again.. reading everything that i posted before.. uwaaaaa.. wat a waste... i even wrote abt my missing bfs before..
so tis is ridiculous... I ve to start the blog all over again.. ( hope that I m not too lazy to
update it..) anyway.. new blog, new ppl in my life, new life, ermm wat else is new? on 2nd tot.. perhaps it is best for me to start a new blog.. considering tat i have a new man in my life now.. woweeeee... ( wait till 'pakcik' read tis hahahah)
so i have to count the days that i m gonna have my VIVA.. the big event in my entire life.. 3 more days to go.. and i ll be free from my 6 yrs nightmare..
I still miss all the pics that i posted in ere... and all the dreams.. anyway..
WELCOME TO THE REAL LIFE... FOR NOW..

No comments: