Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Come to think of it.. i have lotsa freeeee time nowadays, considering i m still on medical leave till next week..
but.. i still have to attend d entrepeneurship class on monday n tuesday..
and that wud leave me free for the rest of the week..(yeahh i am so so freee.. ) any appointments have to be forwarded to the weeks after my medical leave ended..
and starting this week, i do not have to do any wound dressing anymore ( dr's order)..
making me more more free ( like a nelly furtado's bird lagikkk)..
and since i m still on medical leave, all works and tasks shud be avoided.. do not ever think about it..( tho i have like mounds of things to be done rite after i came back to work next week)..
nah.. not gonna think abt it..
am in the office now tho.. its been ages since we ( me n my 2 kakis) berpoya2 sambil melepak2 makan tgk movie during office hrs kahkahkahkah...
opss gtg now..

No comments: